Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Talent Night at AWANA


Beginning of the process

A couple weeks ago we had talent night at AWANA and I made a cake out of cupcakes. It was a cupcake tree! :) Not sure what to write. It was a yellow cake and I made cakepops that look like little owls.

Owl Cakepops





Adding a little color




pink owls :)
 Hey, it actually looks like a tree what about that?
The owls are getting eyes and and beaks and feet! :)

Finished project












All finished, the project is done! :) I thought it turned out prettty good. Not to brag or anything. But I think it turned out pretty well.


Close up of the owls








The owls are just so cute and tasted just as ood as they look if not better! 

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! Great job :) I really want to eat one of those owls... I love cake pops!

    ReplyDelete