Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

You're Already Amazing

This book is absolutely amazing!!! My mom got it to review and I started reading it, I LOVE IT! I can say this is one of the best books I've read. Holley talks about so much in this book, from our emotions and how we cope with them, to the "It Girl" and how everyone wants to be like her. But in God's eyes we don't have to be the "It Girl" we are His "Is Girl'. When I first saw this chapter I thought it was a typo but after reading more of the chapter I realized it wasn't, we are God's "is girl" he looks at us and says, "She IS loved, she IS accepted, she IS valued. I created her and she IS created just the way I want her to be." 
When I read this book I am reminded that I am my Creator's he loves me just the way I am, no matter what others think of me or say about me, no matter what I think of myself he still loves me and accepts me. We are created to be what he wants us to be, we need to want to be that, and we need to use our gifts and strengths for HIS glory!

3 comments:

  1. Great review Michaela! Can't wait to read more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like it would be a good book. Maybe someday I'll get around to reading it... who knows? :) Great review! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job on your review. I am so glad you are reading this book and being edified.

    ReplyDelete